Google Account Manager v10.0 APK Download (FRP Bypass)
|Name||Google Account Manager|
|MOD Features||FRP Bypass|
|Requires||Android 9.0 and up|
|Updated On||July 27, 2022 (2 months ago)|
Table of contents
If you want Google Account Manager v10.0 APK for FRP Bypassing, then you are at the right place. You can download Google Account Manager APK completely for free which is 100% Working.
Google Account Manager allows you to manage your Google accounts and is very useful in bypassing FRP lock. Google Account Manager 10.0 is the latest version. Google releases new versions every few months. Google may make some improvements to its services for users.
This tool’s main purpose is to unlock FRP locks. Google’s FRP unlocker tool was created to quickly unlock FRP locks for many people. you might also like MT Manager mod apk.
What is Google Account Manager APK?
It is an app that Google has developed. It allows you to factory reset your device when necessary. It provides security by asking for your username and password in case a hacker attempts to access your account.
This feature is not without its limitations. If you factory reset your device, and then later forget the password, this can be dangerous. However, you can use the app to avoid factory reset protection. Once the download is complete, you will be able to access the same device using the app.
Google Account Manager Benefits:
- It can simultaneously manage multiple Google accounts.
- It allows you to sync information across all your Google devices.
- It helps you manage your Google account.
- It supports all your Google apps and related services.
Features in Google Account Manager:
- No Charge: You don’t have to subscribe and you won’t be charged any additional fees when downloading it.
- Works with all devices: You can use this app on any device that is above Android 6.0.
- Reliable The app’s security is 100% so you don’t need to worry about data loss or security risks while using it.
- User-Friendly: The app is very easy to use and you can bypass FRP.
- Handle An app can have one or more accounts.
- Sync All data from apps and games that you have already downloaded will be automatically synchronized when you log in to your new account.
- Delete: One can delete inactive accounts.
- The app is secure and navigation is easy.
Google Account Manager APK Download Process
How to download the Google account manager APK?
- You will first need to download the Google Account Manager android APK file from third-party apps stores or websites. The official APK file cannot be downloaded from the Google Play Store because Google default delivers the Google Account Manager services in its android version.
- After you have downloaded the app, the FRP protection will be removed from your phone.
- If you don’t want someone else to use your smartphone, you can disable FRP and sell it without authentication.
- To disable FRP on your phone.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the settings of your Android or Smartphone.
- Select “Accounts”, then “Google”.
- On the bottom, select the “Remove Account” option
- You will need to remove the Google account from your phone to make it work for another user.
Steps to Factory Reset Protection
- Navigate to the settings menu of your smartphone.
- Next, choose “Advanced”.
- Select the “Reset” option and then select “Erase all Data”.
- Click on the “Erase all” button.
The requirements for the Google account manager are:
- Operating System – Android.
- Minimum Version -Android Marshmallow 6.
- Min API Level- 23.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 is the target version.
- Target API Level 23
- Minimum Ram – 512 MB.
What’s New in Recent Updates:-
Google Account Manager Android allows you to manage your Google account login and access Google features on Android devices.
This official Google service is used to sync your Google account with Google’s backend server.
Improved Application Features.
Also Checkout, Franco Kernel Manager
How to Download, Install, and Use Google Account Manager Apk?
- First of all, you have to uninstall the current Google Account Manager from your smartphone.
- Then download the Google Account Manager from the download link below.
- After downloading the Google Account Manager apk file, go to your Android Settings > Security.
- Here, turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option which asks to allow permission for installing third-party apps. Enable it.
- Now, return back to the download folder and click on the Google Account Manager APK file to start the installation.
People Also Ask (FAQs)
Google Account manager 10.0 was developed officially by Google, as we have already mentioned. It is safe to download and install on any device. Once you download this app from modsofapk.com, there will not be any crash cases.
version 10.0 is the latest version of Google Account Manager.
Yes, you can.